BeerSelect is looking for a brewer!
BeerSelect gives craft beer brewers a solid boost. In our group brewery in Ghent, these passionate brewers can brew their beer in larger quantities, so that they can meet the increasing demand. This is necessary, because craft beer is extremely popular. The heart of Belgium’s unique beer culture beats harder than ever before.
To further grow into the most qualitative group brewery of the country, we are looking for a motivated brewer to join our enthusiastic brewing team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for brewing
- You have a bachelor or master degree with (bio)chemical background or you have received specific brewing training
- You are responsible for the preparation and execution of the brewing process according to the set quality and safety regulations
- You are responsible for switching on, setting up, checking and routinely maintaining the installations. A technical knowledge in brewing room installations is a plus
- You are eager to apply your skills and knowledge to a very wide range of recipes. As a group brewery we brew several different beers every day
- You have an eye for detail and consider quality to be of paramount importance
- You are precise and attach importance to working in a clean environment
- You like to work in a company with a close team of colleagues As a team, we build the future of the company together
- You are looking for variation in your job and like to be flexible. If your work permits, you are happy to help a colleague who can use some help
- You are proud of the beers that are brewed in our brewery
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.
- Of course, you can count on a remuneration in line with the market, adjusted to your knowledge and experience.
- In addition, you will receive a package of extra-legal benefits just like at other companies (but where it is much less fun)
- You are part of a young and enterprising company. This means: no stifling rules and procedures, but a lot of freedom and involvement in shaping your own job
- You can let off steam in our brewery hall and roll up your sleeves every day. On a weekly basis, this saves at least one sporting activity to stay in top shape
- You will be part of a team of driven, passionate entrepreneurs with a clear and ambitious mission: to build the most qualitative group brewery in the country, where the very best craft beer flows out of the kettle
- You can be the very first to taste new, unique beers*. Even before they conquer the world!
*After working hours, of course. Sorry. ☺
Are you the brewer we are looking for? Mail your motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com. Do not hesitate to ask for more information about BeerSelect or this vacancy.