Start a Brewery Traineeship at BeerSelect!
BeerSelect gives artisanal beer brewers a firm push in the right direction. In our group brewery in Ghent, these passionate brewers can brew their beer in larger quantities, so that they can meet the increasing demand. This is necessary, because craft beer is extremely popular. The heart of the unique Belgian beer culture beats harder than ever before.
In order to further grow into the most qualitative group brewery of the country, we are looking for talented young potentials who want to start their career in our brewery.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for beer and would like to start your professional career in a brewery
- You have a (bio)chemical background
- Through a rotation programme you will discover all facets of the brewery and become a real brewing expert
- You will work alternately in the brewing room, cold block, bottling line and laboratory for a period of one year before taking up a permanent role in our brewery.
- You have an eye for detail and a high regard for quality
- You are precise and attach importance to working in a neat environment
- You would like to unleash your skills and knowledge on a very wide range of recipes. As a group brewery we brew several different beers every day.
- You enjoy working in a company with a close team of colleagues. As a team we build the future of the company together
- You are looking for variation in your job and like to be flexible. If your work permits, you are happy to help a colleague who can use some help
- You are proud of the beers brewed in our brewery.
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.
- Of course, you can count on a remuneration in line with the market, adjusted to your knowledge and experience.
- In addition, you get a package of extra-legal benefits just like at other companies (but where it is a lot less fun)
- You are part of a young and enterprising company. This means: no suffocating rules and procedures, but a lot of freedom and participation in shaping your job.
- You can let off steam in our brewing hall and roll up your sleeves every day. On a weekly basis, this saves at least one sports activity to stay in top shape.
- You will be part of a team of driven, passionate entrepreneurs with a clear and ambitious mission: to develop the most qualitative group brewery in the country, where the very best craft beer flows out of the kettle.
- You can be the first to taste new, unique beers*. Even before they conquer the world!
*After working hours, of course. Sorry. ☺
Are you ready to start your Brewery Traineeship? Mail your motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com. Do not hesitate to ask for more information about BeerSelect or this vacancy.