BeerSelect is looking for a process operator fermentation!
BeerSelect gives artisanal beer brewers a firm push in the right direction. In our group brewery in Ghent, these passionate brewers can brew their beer in larger quantities, so that they can meet the increasing demand. This is necessary, because craft beer is extremely popular. The heart of the unique Belgian beer culture beats harder than ever before.
To further grow into the most qualitative group brewery of the country, we are looking for a motivated process operator fermentation to reinforce our enthusiastic brewing team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for brewing
- You have a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or 2 years relevant experience
- You are the link between the brewing process and the bottling and are responsible for preparing the brews for bottling.
- You ensure that the production processes take place according to the imposed production schedule
- You take part in improvement projects (process improvements, optimisations, safety improvements…)
- You have a broader interest in the beer production process and are also willing to help out in the brewing room when necessary
- You have technical insight so that the operation of our installations knows little or no secrets
- You have an eye for detail and a high regard for quality
- You are precise and attach importance to working in a neat environment
- You would like to unleash your skills and knowledge on a very wide range of recipes. As a group brewery we brew several different beers every day.
- You enjoy working in a company with a close team of colleagues. As a team we build the future of the company together
- You are looking for variation in your job and like to be flexible. If your work permits, you are happy to help a colleague who can use some help
- You are proud of the beers brewed in our brewery
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.
- You can of course count on a competitive salary, adapted to your knowledge and experience
- In addition, you get a package of extra-legal benefits just like at other companies (but where it is a lot less fun)
- You are part of a young and enterprising company. This means: no suffocating rules and procedures, but a lot of freedom and participation in shaping your job.
- You can let off steam in our brewing hall and roll up your sleeves every day. On a weekly basis, this saves at least one sports activity to stay in top shape.
- You will be part of a team of driven, passionate entrepreneurs with a clear and ambitious mission: to develop the most qualitative group brewery in the country, where the very best craft beer flows out of the kettle.
- You can be the first to taste new, unique beers*. Even before they conquer the world!
*After working hours, of course. Sorry. ☺
Are you the process operator fermentation we are looking for? Mail your motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to ask for more information about BeerSelect or this vacancy.